Thank-you to Riddhima for the nomination and I apologise it has taken me so long to write this post but with limited wifi and the start of the university semester my posting scheduling has been quite inconsistent. But here goes..
If you aren’t aware of the rules so here it is:
♦ Thank the blogger that nominated you
♦ Write 11 random facts about yourself
♦ Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you
♦ Nominate 5 to 11 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated
♦ Come up with 11 questions for the bloggers you’re nominating
11 random facts about me:
- Halloween and Christmas are my favourite holidays.
- I love DC and Marvel.
- My favourite foods are cake and chicken.
- I have always wanted to learn drums and saxophone.
- My dream travel destination is Australia.
- I have always wanted to own a business/become a CEO.
- I am quite stubborn.
- According to Myers Briggs, I am an INTJ.
- My favourite dog breed is the German Shepherd.
- My favourite artists are Tracey Emin and Anselm Kiefer.
- I lived in a pub until the age of 6.
1. Would you prefer to be smart or happy, and why?Smart. I don’t know exactly why I chose this but it was my gut reaction. I think it was due to the emphasis that has been placed on intellectual ability throughout my life. Plus I love to read and learn so intellectual simulation makes me happy – does this count?
2. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?The power of
invisibility. Renewal? TELEPORTATION?! I have no idea, this is a hard one for a geek like me. So many options, so little time!
3. What is your biggest regret in life so far?I don’t have one stand out regret but generally not taking opportunities presented to me because of ridiculous reasons such as social awkwardness.
4. If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be and why?Many to this would answer Mr Darcy but honestly, Thor or Loki. Have you seen those two? Thor because his confusion about Earth is endearing and Loki because he badass and would be so much fun to hang out with.
5. If money and career were no object, where in the world would you choose to live?Barcelona, or somewhere in the Caribbean.
6. What’s the last book you read that you simply could not put down until you finished?Dan Brown, Inferno.
7. What television show do you plan your day around in order to see it live?The Great British Bake Off!!
8. What extracurricular activities or sports did you participate in when you were in high school?I did a lot of leadership roles and speaking opportunities like prefect and running clubs for younger years. Sport wise I participated in yoga and umpiring.
9. Of all your pet-peeves, which is the strangest?Using your instead of you’re. I’m a serious grammar Nazi.
10. Is it better to beg forgiveness or ask permission?This is a hard one there is arguments for both. My gut says ask permission but I do feel there are situations in life where begging for forgiveness is better.
11. If you inherited or won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
- Which post on your blog is your favourite? Why?
- If you could choose any person (fictional or not) to spend your last day on Earth with who would it be and why?
- Favourite food type.
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?
- What do you consider to be the most embarrassing thing to happen to you?
- If you are in a bad mood, do you like to be left alone or have someone cheer you up?
- Do you judge a book by its cover?
- Your favourite ‘pick me up’ movie?
- What would you do if money was no object?
- What was your dream job as a child?