The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to a blogger who brings inspiration and positivity to their readers and followers.
Thank-you for the nomination Bex! I am very grateful to receive such an award and again apologise for the late posting of acceptance. I am pleased that my words and tales have connected with many bloggers, and hope that they continue to do so.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate fellow bloggers you follow.
- Give them 10 questions to answer.
1) Have you ever been fired from a job?
Not yet but I’m only 21 and have only had part-time work so I suppose there’s still time!
2) What was the last movie you saw in theatres?
It’s been a while since I stepped foot inside a cinema, the last movie I remember watching was Deadpool as I forced my friend to stay until the end of the credits. It’s a well known fact you’ve got to stick with Marvel to the very end.
3) What has happened to you as a result of blogging?
I want to become a full time writer. Not in the sense of writing books but somewhere in the journalism spectrum. Maybe art critic or a columnist would be good. Since going to university I’ve jumped at every opportunity to make this happen.
4) What is a bad habit you have that you wish to correct?
Aside from my resting bitch face I would like to stop overthinking so much on menial things.
5) Where do you enjoy blogging the most? At home on the couch? At a local coffee shop sipping a speciality drink?
I blog anywhere. I mainly write blog ideas on the go but sitting down writing has to be on my laptop – I find comfort in the noise of the keys. I usually either sit in my room on my bed or on the couch in the living room, either way I’ll have a cup of tea in hand and possibly a duvet wrapped around me.
6) What is your favourite gift you have ever received?
I don’t have a stand out favourite gift and I can’t decide if that makes me ungrateful. I’ve loved or liked all the gifts I’ve received but I definitely don’t have a favourite.
7) Have you ever experienced something close to being in a fairytale?
8) If you could have a meal with anyone (alive or otherwise) and pick their brain, who would it be and why?
There are so many people I would love to do this with! My ultimate would have to be Sherlock Holmes (I know he’s fictional) but I’d love him to teach me his observatory ways.
9) What is #1 on your bucket list?
Live in Australia/travel the world.
10) Have you experienced being in love? If so, what was the moment you knew you were in love?
Questions for Nominees:
- If you could travel anywhere (fictional or not) where would you go? And why?
- Has blogging taught you anything about yourself you may have not realised otherwise?
- Why did you start a blog?
- What is you ultimate weakness or guilty pleasure?
- If you could go back to one era which one would you pick and why?