4 tablespoons of flour (doesn’t need to be self-raising)
4 tablespoons of sugar
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder (can use drinking chocolate)
3 tablespoons of milk
3 tablespoons of oil
Any flavorings or chocolate chips
1) First, add all the dry ingredients in the coffee mug and mix.
2) Then add the egg and mix thoroughly until a paste is formed.
3) Once paste formed add the milk and oil and mix until cake mix is formed.
4) Finally, add flavoring of your choice and again mix.
5) Put into the microwave for approx 3 minutes/when cake rises over mug.
Depending on the size of the mug, you may need to half/quarter these ingredients.
I have lived of these Mug Muffins since I started revising and thought I’d share there chocolate treats!