I was nominated for this award by Tony Robert. This is my first award and I am very grateful for it so thought I would comply with the conditions of acceptance (it’s all part of the fun). The moment I saw the comment on my About Me page, my lips immediately began to curl up at the ends and a smile gleamed upon a stressed and anxious face. I am really glad that people take the time to read my posts and actually find them inspirational, from a 17 year old’s perspective it’s a really nice to hear.
Click the link to see his blog (http://writingforfoodinindy.wordpress.com/about/).
The conditions for acceptance are –
1. Display the award logo
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
7 things about myself.. its hard to find considering I write about the majority of the things about myself. Heck I even created a blog post about it (http:://finalends.wordpress.com/2012/10/17/i-am/) Okay.. so I posted it a while ago and things have changed since then so here goes:
1) I live by the precept ‘Everything will be okay in the end. If its not okay, its not the end.’
2) I love to write and paint. They let me relax and let me go to a my own place where I can de-stress and can be on my own for a while in silence.
3) I was brought up as a Roman Catholic but as I have grew older have become unsure of my faith. I have been agnostic for a long time and am now boarding on atheism. There are times I believe in God and other times I do not and the times I do not believe; those sometimes sadden me. I’m a teen I have much to learn.
4) I am a mega geek and proud to be!
5) I have a weird obsession with cake. If we have a feast at school I always insist there is cake.
6) I love bold colours and styles. I usually wear bright jeans i.e. blue, mustard, white & black striped and my most normal colour burgundy.
7) My favourite film makers are Disney and I know all the songs off by heart.
I don’t think I have 15 bloggers to nominate but here are a few that I think inspired me:
Go check out these blogs, they all inspire me and are very unique individual blogs which I shouldn’t have to tell you about. Take the risk and just look, you may find something worth reading and change your life.